SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 April 2018

ESAD 2018 Retirement List Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the ESAD 2018 Retirement List Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Jackie Aitken in Perth, Western Australia. You may have arrived here all the way from Tasmania, having just visited my super talented friend, Bronwyn Eastley. I hope you are enjoying all the inspiring creations so far. Be sure to follow the hop all the way through as there 28 talented Demonstrators participating.


This Blog Hop is dedicated to the Stampin' Up! products that are on the 2018 Retirement List. With the new Annual Catalogue on its way in June, now is the time a lot of Demonstrators look at relocating retired items, whether that's to a new home or somewhere else in their crafty spaces. I personally haven't sold any of my stamp sets but know there will come a time where I will have to, purely due to space. One stamp set I shall never part with is my beloved Birthday Blooms.  I decided to give "her" one last ink up before she joins the others on the retirement shelf.

My first card contains a couple of retiring products: my beloved Diagonal Stripe background stamp, Birthday Blooms and my favourite sentiment from the Colour Me Happy Stamp set. The stamped Diagonal panel has been coloured using blends in a rainbow spectrum.


My second card is a very CAS card that has been created with a Sweet Sugar Plum Card Base. Sweet Sugar Plum is my favourite retiring In Colour. Wish she made the revamp, but I am excited for the new purple tones - Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.


My third card has a water coloured background and also uses the Birthday Blooms stamp set and Colour Me Happy sentiment.

And my final card is one of my favourite style of cards, a Pocket Card. This one mixes old with new. The Blueberry Bushel DSP and Binder Clip look amazing against the Lemon Lime Twist, and what better way to retire my beloved Stamp Set than to surround her with brand new goodies. (The In Colour DSP Pack will be available June 1st - I was lucky enough to receive it as part of my secret squirrel box for Onstage Display Stamper)
With the insert showing 


Thank You for stopping by today. We appreciate and value your time. Like our posts? Feel free to follow the Blog and/or leave comments.

A participant list has been provided at the end of each blog, just in case you lose your way. Up next in the Blog Hop is my fellow Just Add Ink Design Team Member,  Jo Stubbings.  Enjoy x
https://jostubbings.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/esad-2018-retirement-list-blog-hop.html
Blog Hop Participant List
4. Jackie Aitken            You are here


Until next time, stay crafty
Looking for fun, fancy fold cards with tutorials....Look no further. Click on the image below to browse what is available in the AddINKtive Designs Tutorial Shop.

http://addinktivedesigns.com/shop/




11 comments :

  1. Great projects Jackie. I think many of us are going to miss this stamp set. Thanks for hopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous group of cards using Birthday Blooms Stamp Set ... can't pick a favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set too. I will miss it because it is my favourite floral stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW love that first stunning ombre card and what about that fancy card at the end WOW stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING cards made with Birthday Blooms stamp set, another one that I don't own...
    Maybe I might have to do a sneaky order LOL, Thanks for being an enabler!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely assortment of gorgeous cards using one of my favourite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie, I love your rainbow Birthday Bloom Card 😍. This is one of my fave sets too, I’m sad to see it going 😢

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow girl! You continually blow me away. This is one of my faves too and I absolutely love how you have used it. Love how your brain works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the versatility of this stamp set Jackie, you've created four amazing designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful cards Jackie .. especially love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! They all gorgeous Jackie! I love how you fussy cut the bottom half of your bloom on the CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx