SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 9 April 2018

Onstage Perth April 2018

Good Day Crafty Friends,

What a weekend! I have just returned from Stampin’Up! Onstage in Scarborough, Perth. What an absolutely amazing day!! I had so much fun. It was super great to catch up with my Stampin' Sisters from "A Klass Act". Below is a pic of some the “Klassy Chicks” that attended and managed to make the group photo! There are so many of us and not all were able to attend as some live Interstate.   

 
My Upline Sarah Klass (front,centre) gave an awesome presentation as did my fellow JAI Design Team member, Rachael Lewsley.
 
We were so spoilt by Stampin' Up!. Our reversible goodie bag contained: Stampin' Up! lightbox, a new stamp set and a pack logo pens.  I also won two fantastic stamp sets from prize patrol, received a stunning diary and got to share the contents of the box used to create our make and takes.
 
Other highlights included meeting all the lovely demos at Check in, swapping, seeing the catalogue & inspiration boards and photos with some of my favie peeps, including the Perth chapter of the:

JUST ADD INK DESIGN TEAM
Chantell Randall, Me, Rachael Lewsley & Kelly Kent. 

And the Perth gals from the,

COLOUR INKSPIRATION DESIGN TEAM
Nicole Wilson, Kelly Kent & Me.

I wasn’t going to make swaps but decided at the last minute I had too! Swapping with other demo’s is a fabulous way to meet new crafty friends on the day. I got to meet so many wonderful stampers on the day, glad I pushed myself to complete my swaps.


These were my swaps - I made 40 Apron Treat Holders with little chocolate Easter eggs inside. I gave these to the volunteers that I worked with at Check in, the Technical group responsible for the audio and filming, the ladies in my Stampin’ group - Klassy Chicks and I even managed to give one to Rich Jutkins, President & COO of Stampin’ Up! all the way from Home Office in Utah, USA. Rich gave some awesome presentations throughout the day. He was so informative and entertaining, I loved his terrible Dad jokes!!!

I made 60 Stamped Clay Gift Tags as my general swaps. I didn’t have time to make cards so I needed to think outside the box. On Wednesday I rushed down to Jackson’s - an Art supply store in Mandurah and purchased some EC White Air Dry Clay.


To create the tags, I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the shape from the clay which I used a rolling pin to flatten. Use a skewer to poke the hole in the corner for the twine. Leave to dry, flat on wax paper overnight. Once dry, lightly sand any rough edges and ensure the front is flat enough to stamp.

I used the Hardwood Background Stamp with Sahara Sand Ink and let dry before stamping the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.

A loop of Linen Twine and a wooden bead were added before adhering to the tag. The tag was made using the Scalloped Tag Punch and stamped with Petal Palette.

I cannot wait to unpack my new catalogue and start on my wish lists!! Lol It’s truly an amazing Catalogue filled to the brim with so many wonderful, must have products. If you would like a new catalogue when it becomes available on the 1st Of June, contact me and I would be happy to share the excitement with you. 

Photo's of my Demonstrator Display Board samples can be shown from tomorrow onwards,  so keep an eye out for my next few posts, as they feature 3 stamp sets from the new Catalogue along with a few other products.

Until next time, stay crafty xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx