SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 April 2018

Just Add Ink #403 - Colour Combination Pocket Card

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going well. I am excited to say I have finally finished all my Onstage Display projects and swaps. I was cutting it fine with my swaps but knew if I pushed myself I would have them all completed tonight. If you are not attending an Onstage, be sure to keep an eye out for my next few weeks posts, as I will be sharing items made with items from the new catalogue due in June.
 
Its challenge time over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a stunning colour combination to play along with - Fresh Fig, Gold, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/04/just-add-ink-403colour.html

For my card I decided to continue on with my pocket card obsession and create one using this week’s challenge colours 


I have started with a Whisper White card base splattered with Bermuda Bay ink. The Envelope Punch Board was used to create the Pocket Card Envelope.

To decorate I have added a strip of Bermuda Bay, a die cut shape in Fresh Fig, Whisper White "trellis' die made using the Petal Palette Framelits. Next, some metallic thread then the stitched shaped circles in Whisper White and Bermuda Bay, between the layers I added some gold glitter card stock and Bermuda bay strips.
 
The flower dies from Cake Soiree were added in Gold Foil and Fresh Fig with the flower die cut in Bermuda Bay - made using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits.
 
To finish the card, a Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White card and attached to the Fresh Fig insert, with a Gold Binder clip attached to the top.
 
We would love for you to play along. Just create a card using this weeks challenge colours and add it to the gallery here.
 
Hope you have a great weekend. Until next time, stay crafty


http://addinktivedesigns.com/shop/
 




2 comments :

  1. Jackie this is gorgeous - I've not come across a pocket card before - I can understand your obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this Jackie! Gorgeous work as usual x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx