SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 29 March 2018

Just Add Ink #402 - Choose Two

Good Day Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time over at Just Add Ink, and this week we have a fun choice to play along with. Just Choose Two elements from: Stencil, Foil or Feathers. I love these types of challenges, as sometimes I don't have all the requirements for all challenges.


https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/03/just-add-ink-402choose-two.html

For my card I used a Stencil I made with various circle Dies and punches.




To a whisper white card base I added a layer of Gold Foil Card. The whisper white front has been sponged with the stencil circle in Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.

I have also added a few flicks of Archival Black ink with a paint brush before adding the sentiment stamped in Flirty Flamingo.

The flower from Remarkable You has been Gold Heat Embossed and water coloured using Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist. The image was fussy cut and adhered to card front with dimensionals.

To finish the card I added a few teeny tiny gold sequins.
 
Be sure to check out all the Design Teams creations here. We would love for you to play along, you can add your card using this weeks challenge here.
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, stay crafty
 



2 comments :

  1. So gorgeous Jackie! I love your created stencil and the bokehish look it gives as a background to your lovely flower and leaves and the flicked inks and little sentiment add such dimension and interest too. Just love this! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx