SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 2 February 2018

Lots of Happy Stamp Set

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have been on a blogging mission this morning. This post is my tenth in a production line of creativity. I have been lucky enough to have an enormous crafting session in the studio recently. During this time I designed and created 25 cards - not including any for the Design Teams  I am on. These were all just free flowing, no limits, colour schemes or themes to adhere to.

This one was created using 'extras' left over from previous projects. I often do this, just pull a whole heap of elements together and hope they work lol
 

The card front has been splattered with Early Espresso ink and then attached to the Whisper White card base. A stitched circle was cut from the Wood Textures DSP and used for the central focus point. To this I added a large letter "O". The Lots of Happy stamp set has been inked in Black Momento and coloured using Stampin' Blends and the Lemon Lime Twist water colour pencil from the Lots of Happy kit. Also from the kit, some Lemon Lime Twist ombré ribbon was tucked under the Wood Circle. The Happy Birthday sentiment from Party Pandas has been white embossed on Black card.

The second card in todays post also uses the Wood Textures DSP. I was so late to the party with this DSP, I honestly thought I could live without it but alas it appears that is not so. Its so versatile.


I have layered the DSP over some Kraft and then Black card stock before adhering to a Sahara Sand card base. I have stamped some whisper white card with the Diagonal Stripe Background stamp and cut a piece to place across the centre of the card.
 
The floral bouquet from the Lots of Happy stamp set were stamped in opposite corners and then coloured using SU Blends and Lemon Lime Twist Water Colour Pencil. Next, the sentiment was stamped in the centre. Placing a stitched circle framelit over the sentiment I partially die cut both ends so that the floral images were not fully cut with the framelit. Remove from big shot and fussy cut the remainder of the floral images.
 
A layer of Black card was placed behind the sentiment circle and a few die cut foliage elements were adhered behind the floral images.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you had time to get into your crafty space and create something you enjoy doing. Until next time, stay awesome
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx