SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 19 January 2018

BBQ Box Card - Apron Builder

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going great. I have some exciting news to share today and have edited this post to reflect the upcoming changes.

I am currently exploring a new business venture which I hope will enable me to continue to be a SU Demonstrator.

All my unique 3D and Fancy Fold designs and creations will be offered as PDF tutorials, available to purchase for personal use. For less than a cup of coffee, you will be able to buy detailed step by step instructions, complete with supplies list and clear photographs.

The BBQ Box Card below is an example of my work that is AVAILABLE NOW in the Addinktive Designs Tutorial Shop. You can purchase the BBQ Box Card tutorial through the Addinktive Designs Store by clicking on the image below.

http://addinktivedesigns.com/product/jackies-bbq-box-card-tutorial/
 
I would appreciate your support in this venture. By supporting me, you will be enabling me to continue doing what  I love - designing, creating and sharing, 3D projects, using Stampin' Up! products.

Be sure to check out all the amazing tutorials available in the Addinktive Designs Tutorial Shop here. There are loads to choose from, all with wow factor. The PDF tutorials have detailed step by step instructions with photographs. A fabulous resource for busy Stampin' Up! Demonstrators as you are able to print a few copies to assist with classes/workshops.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful day.
 
Until next time, stay crafty,



2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness. You have sold me on this set. I just have to make your barbecue card. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have definitely made the most unique cards with this set. I haven't seen anything else out there that even comes close to matching your creativity with this set. Keep the ideas flowing. I love your work, and your detailed instructions are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx