SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 30 November 2017

Merry Patterns

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Happy Friday! Today I would normally participate in the Just Add Ink challenges, but time has slipped away from me this week, so unfortunately I didn't get time to create something. I was totally bummed as this weeks challenge is Just Add GLITTER! The JAI Design Team have created some absolutely stunning projects, be sure to check them out here.

As mentioned yesterday, I am posting a few cards over the next few days as a catch up - the discovery of unwatermarked photos in my phone has prompted me to smash out these photos of cards I made months ago.

 
Stamp Set: Merry Patterns
Ink: Pool Party, Whisper White
Card: Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Other: Memories & More cards "Perfect Days"
 
 
 
Stamp Set: Hello Friend, Merry Patterns
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Berry Burst
Card: Whisper White, Sweet Sugar Plum
Other: Hexagon Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder
 
Thanks for visiting today. Until next time, stay crafty
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx