SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 21 August 2017

Santa Sleigh Accident - Santa Suit Bundle

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going great. Today's card uses two new bundles from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - Brightly Lit and Santa's Suit.

I saw a fun card last year with the Sleigh bundle and Foxy Friends bundle crashing into a tree. So thought I'd do my version of "Santa should have gone to Specsavers" card. Specsavers is a chain of Optometrists here in Australia, NZ and I think possibly the UK too.
stampin up, santa's sleigh bundle, santa's suit bundle, brightly lit, christmas card, funny card


To fit all the die cuts on without squashing everything up I decided to make a square 6"x6" card. The card base is Sahara Sand, to which a layer of Real Red card was added. 

The Whisper White card front was stamped with the sentiment from Christmas in the Making, inked in Black Momento. The card front was then embossed using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

The Brightly Lit Bundle Dies were used for the lamppost, the Santa's Suit Bundle for Santa and his clothing and the Santa's Sleigh Bundle for the Sleigh. 
You could crash Santa's Sleigh into many objects and change out the sentiment to some fun, crazy things like my hubby suggested - Go Home Santa, you're drunk! or ....uh oh someone spiked Santa's eggnog! Lol boozy Santa, lucky he is crashing into soft snow and no other innocent bystanders were harmed in the production of this card.

Until next time, stay awesome 




3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! I ran across it on pinterest and it had me giggling all the way to this post! Super cute and creative! Thanks for the smiles and giggles. It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. https://www.eliaandponto.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx