SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Falling Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am still in love with the Falling Flowers stamp set and noticed it has been my most heavily used set since purchasing it a few months ago. I do enjoy colouring and when I stamp the images I always do more than I need, so that I am filling up the entire sheet of Shimmery card.
 
I think I love this set so much because it looks equally fabulous either stamped in black or heat embossed and then coloured. As the stamp set has no sentiments, I decided to not put one on the front, she's nude! Lol, their is a large Happy Birthday stamped on the inside.






This card is a different size to the norm I get from an A4 sheet, although you can achieve this orientation from an A4. I use 12x12 cut in half and scored in half.
 
The images were stamped in Archival Black ink and coloured using an aqua painter with Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry inks.

The front is whisper white and the die cut flowers have been adhered with a mixture of tombow and dimensionals. I added some loops of gold metallic twine under the larger flowers and a few gold sequins close by.

Until next time, stay crafty


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx