SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 29 July 2017

Embossing & Sponging

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. I meant to post this yesterday, but Stampin'Up! released the new Occasions catalogue for Demonstrators to view (one of the perks of being a demo is viewing catalogues and products prior to general release) And well, to say it's amazing is an understatement!

I spent the day planning my wish list - I would buy the whole thing if I won lotto tonight, but this didn't happen (kicks couch) so it's back to wrangling the wish list and trying to squeeze more into my budget. 

Anywho, I do have a couple of cards I wanted to share.



They are basic cards with Thick Whisper White Card bases, sponged, cut into two panels. One panel is embossed with the Hexagons Embossing Folder, the other panel is heat embossed with white embossing powder.



This card below is sponged using Real Red, Melon Mambo, Berry Burst and Rich Razzleberry. The pineapple image is from the Pop of Paradise stamp set, the palm frond and sentiment is from Fabulous Flamingo stamp set, all heat embossed using white embossing powder.




This card has been sponged using Tranquil Tide, Bermuda Bay and Marina Mist inks. The snowflakes and sentiment are from the Colourful Seasons stamp set, embossed with white embossing powder.

The panels were applied to the card base using tombow.  I post a lot of my cards, for those not accompanying gifts, I try to minimise layers and embellishments. These cards are perfect, not too thick and nothing to get caught up on at the postal sorting depot. 

Okay, it's back to studying the catalogue. Until next time, stay awesome 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. These are fab too! Love all of 'em. (Found your blog and have been catching up with your lovely cards.)
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx