SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 27 July 2017

Crafting Forever

Hello Crafty Friends,

One of the first stamp sets that hit my list after convention in April, was Crafting Forever. I loved all the crafty images and especially the two fabulously crafty sentiments.
 



After sponging a Whisper White card front with Daffodil Delight, Powder Pink, and Soft Sky inks, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.




The paint brush image was stamped with Archival Black onto Shimmery White Card and coloured using Stampin'Up! Water Colour Pencils.




The sentiment was stamped in Melon Mambo ink and heat set using clear embossing powder. The vellum strip was then adhered to the card front using a zig zag stitch. The water coloured image was adhered over the top with Tombow.
While I had "Betsy" out and threaded up - Betsy is my basic sewing machine, I stitched up a few more card fronts. I will share those over the next few blog posts.
 
Until next time, stay crafty
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx