SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 22 May 2017

Remarkable You Magnolia's

Good Day Crafty Friends    

It was Mother's Day here in Australia recently and I got to spend a few hours in my craft room creating.

One of the cards I completed during my "time out" uses the Magnolia flower image from the Remarkable You stamp set.


On Shimmery White card stock I stamped and masked the Magnolia's going up my card front on an angle. The images were stamped in Archival Black ink and coloured using an aqua painter with Powder Pink and Berry Burst inks.

I then lightly water coloured the remainder of the card front with Tempting Turquoise before fussy cutting around the top edge of the stamped flowers.

On a separate card base I stamped the sentiment then adhered the fussy cut card front with foam strips (I like these as they are higher than dimensionals and thin enough to fit into the fiddle cuts)
 
Hope you are inspired to get into your crafty space and try some masking and water colouring, or simply crafting and enjoying some "you time". Till next time, stay crafty x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx