SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Fresh Florals DSP - Lemon Lime Twist

Welcome Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a set of cards using my new favourite in colour for 2017-2018 and the new Fresh Floral's DSP. The Lemon Lime Twist is just delish. Its so bright and clean, I can see myself using a lot of this colour in the future.

 

The card below uses Whisper White card stock and the flower thinlit from the Sunshine Wishes bundle. I die cut the flower and put that aside and used the remaining piece to stamp the sentiment on and then attach over the DSP using dimensionals.

 

I have stamped the sentiment from Birthday Delivery in Crumb Cake and tied a small bow using some neutral Bakers Twine. Each side of the card front has been lined with a 1" strip of DSP and then attached to a Sahara Sand card base.

The next card uses a sentiment from the Watercolour Words stamp set and has been kept simple with just a white and Lemon Lime Twist colour scheme.

 

Black and Lemon Lime Twist are amazing together! The contrast is striking. The card below showcases four strips of the different prints in the DSP pack. I then added topped a Doiley, and over that a black circle with the heart die from the Love Notes Bundle backed with some Lemon Lime Twist card stock to make it pop. The sentiment is from the soon to be released Birthday Delivery stamp set. I just love the banner - there are two sentiments in this set that fit the banner, so even better!!!

 


Cant wait to team Lemon Lime Twist with other colours in the SU Rainbow! Looking forward to sharing those with you soon.
 
Happy Crafting x

1 comment :

  1. Isn't this colour just gorgeous? I normally only like lemon/lime in my gin lol! but I think its going to be my favourite colour of all of them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx