SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 1 April 2017

Up and Away

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Just a quick post today as I really wanted to share this funny card while I work away on my swaps. When I saw the card posted by SU demonstrator Terri Hawke on a SU Facebook page I knew I had to make one. Terri's card can be found on her blog stampersblock.wordpress.com. Below is my take on her creativity.




Using the Up and Away Framelits I cut two hot air balloons in Melon Mambo and backed them with whisper white card stock. I then chopped off the balloon basket and flipped the balloon upside down and using white ribbon made the bra straps and middle decorative bow.
 
I attached two pearls at the top of each strap for additional decoration before attaching the Sahara Sand card front to a layer of Melon Mambo. I decided it needed more white so added this to a whisper white card base. I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo on whisper white and adhered to a layer of Melon Mambo to match the card front.

Hope you make time to get into your crafty space and try something out of the ordinary with some of your current craft supplies.

Happy Crafting x
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx