SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set - Prize Patrol

Hello

Today I am sharing a card I made with a new stamp set that I won at the SU Onstage in Perth. The stamp set is called Pocketful of Sunshine and it also has matching Framelits! I don't have the Framelits yet so cut the pocket freehand.

I was so excited to win this set when my prize patrol colour came up! Think I may have danced and jumped a little wee bit too much but just couldn't help myself!

pocketful of sunshine, stampin up

I have used the cute little pocket stamp. The set comes with a few accessories to pop in the pocket. 

I stamped the pocket and the curved stitching detail in Smoky Slate onto Pink Pirouette card stock. I also cut two little strips of the Pink Pirouette for the belt loops and used Whisper White ribbon with jewels for the belt. 

pocketful of sunshine, stampin up 
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Lift Me Up stamp set and has been stamped in Archival Black ink onto Whisper White card stock before mounting onto a small strip of silver foil card stock.
I cut the silver foil die cut flower that is poking out the pocket using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. And also cut the little butterfly in black card stock from the same Die set. 

Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock were used for the base and card front but then I decided to add a layer of DSP (think it's from the retired Carried Away SAB Paper Stack) and a Doily before adhering the pocket with dimensionals.

I look forward to getting the Framelits for this stamp set as I'm picking it will be a popular set for making teen cards especially as it makes giving gift cards or cash an easy solution - stick it in the pocket!


Happy Crafting 









Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx