SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 15 April 2017

New Stampin' Up! In Colours 2017-2019

Sadly it's nearly time for our beloved 2015-2017 in colours to retire. I am going to miss my favourite Mint Macaron immensely! I did load up on card stock and one of my fellow Demonstrators is selling me an extra reinker she does not need so I shall have enough to ween myself slowly.

However......my mourning of Mint Macaron is made a little more less painful having seen the new 2017-2019 In Colours!!!


Colour chart provided by Kelly Kent - My Papercraft Journey

OMG!!! The Lemon Lime Twist!!!! Put your hands up in the Air!!! Fist Pumps and giddy side kicks. And swooning over the delicious Berry Burst! Of course I love the Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig too especially seeing them paired with SU's existing colour families. Insert wolf whistle here! Some of the colours are available for a limited time with the specially released suite - Eastern Palace. The entire new range will be available for customers 1 June! We SU demonstrators have early access to new products such as colour ranges, and those who attend OnStage get even earlier access.

At On Stage in Perth our tables were decorated with all sorts of accessories highlighting products from the new catalogue. At the end of the event I got to take the star decoration that had the new Lemon Lime Twist on its outer edge. I made a little momento with it.

 

I framed it, along with my badge to show I was a full on first time noob! The badge also has the new Lemon Lime Twist on it and a few of the other colours in the Onstage Logo.

The banner is also from a stamp set I won at On Stage called Birthday Deliveries.  I stamped it in Black Archival and will add a touch of Lemon Lime Twist ink to it when my order arrives next week.

I used the Hexagons TEIF on black card stock for the background and added the Hot Air Balloon from the Lift Me Up bundle which was cut from black card stock and backed with silver glimmer card stock. I added the butterfly die cut in the same card stock using the Sunshine Wishes Framelits and a little banner of it tucked behind the badge to tie it all together.

Hope you like my little craft room momento.  Till next time, Happy Crafting x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx