SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 22 April 2017

Fresh Florals DSP - Fresh Fig

 Good Day
 
I am sharing another set of quick and easy cards today. The set of four cards use the new Fresh Floral's DSP in the new Fresh Fig colour. Ohhh its a lovely deep purple tone - sooo moody!

 

I used the sentiments from the watercolour words stamp set for all four cards. Whisper White Card Stock was used for the card base. Strips of 1.5" DSP were attached from each edge before adhering middle panel. Middle panel was stamped using Fresh Fig ink and a small strip of coordinating card stock was attached behind.



The cake image on the inside is from the new Birthday Delivery stamp set (also available 1/6/2017) and was used in both the birthday cards - stamped in Fresh Fig and left uncoloured.

These four cards are part of a gift I am sending to my Mother in Law in New Zealand, so they can not be too heavily embellished as I intend on sending a total of 20 - lets hope I can get them into the tin I have decorated especially for this purpose.

Hope you have a crafty day xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx