SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Birthday Delivery Stamp Set - Onstage Perth

Good Day Crafty Friends

Today I would like to share a very quick and easy card I made because I needed to crack open a stamp set I won at SU Perth On Stage.
 
The stamp set is called Birthday Delivery and is part of an amazing bundle which includes Framelits that cut the stamped images but also images on the gorgeous DSP.  

My amazingly talented upline Sarah Klass presented the Birthday Deliveries suite on the day and her creations were stunning! She used the Framelits and DSP to cut toppers for Cupcakes, showed a jaw dropping banner for Birthday Party decorations, and loads of ideas for cards and other party décor.

 

I have used Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand Cardstock with the Hexagons TIEF and a Doily. I quickly stitched the outside of the Sahara Sand layer with the trusty sewing machine. The girl image was stamped in Archival Black on Shimmery White card stock and water coloured using an aqua painter and Pink Pirouette ink. I fussy cut the image and adhered her to the oval splattered piece with foam strips with the sentiment from Birthday Blooms. 

I have a few ideas for cards using the other images in the stamp set and can't wait to get the matching Framelits and coordinating DSP. Till next time xx
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx