SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 10 February 2017

Sealed with Love

With Valentines day just around the corner, I would like to share some cards made with the new Sealed with Love Bundle from the Stampin Up 2017 Occasions Catalogue.

 


The Stamp Set is truly the cutest with the most amazing array of sentiments and hearts galore. The entire suite is just delish and I must admit, I fell for the DSP stack as soon as I saw it. Not normally a big user of DSP, I found this pack was the exception - I have nearly used it all.

 
 
 The little envelope dies are gorgeous cut out in dsp or vellum, especially with the coordinating envelope liner - so stinking cute! However, my favie are the little arrows - shoot me now lol.

 
 

Click to Shop

Happy Valentines Crafters x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx