SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 February 2017

Mothers Day Cards

 I have made several Mother's Day Cards this year, one for my Mumma, one for my Mumma in law and also a few for friends who wanted to send their cherished Ma's a handmade card - go the snail mail!!



This card uses the Oh So Succulent stamps and dies to make the 3D Succulent and the water coloured images. I also used the Happy Mother's Day sentiment from the set and die cut it using the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits. The Wood Grain Background stamp was stamped on Pool Party card stock using Crumb Cake ink before adhering to a Crumb Cake card base.



I took a piece of Whisper White A4 card stock and stamped a whole heap of the different stamps from the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set to make my own DSP. I then cut up the DSP to make four card fronts. On this card I used Sweet Sugar Plum card stock as a base for the card front and to cut the scalloped circle for the sentiment.  Little succulents were adhered with dimensionals to the bottom of the sentiment. 



Little pots on a brick wall! Using the Oh So Succulent bundle again raised on dimensionals with a little pot underneath. I used Pool Party & Sahara Sand card stock and Shimmery White card stock for the water coloured succulents. The Brick Wall Embossing folder was used for the card front.



This one is a little different. The Everyday Hero stamp set was used along with the Happy Hearts & Confetti Embossing Folders. I love the cartoon features of this stamp set and the sentiments are great for both Mum & Dad Super Hero's. 

Hope my cards have inspired you to get into your craft space and make all the Super Mother's in your life a handmade card or gift that's been made with Love.


Happy Crafting xx







Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx