SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 19 February 2017

Lift Me Up....Up Up & Away


Wow!! What's not to love about this bundle! The hot air balloon die is so versatile and the sentiments in the stamp sets are delish. I love the "sending smiles across the miles" so appropriate for me as all my family and my hubby's family live in New Zealand. 

What's even better is the current Sale-a-bration promotion has a fantastic DSP pack that compliments this bundle and it's FREE with every $90 purchase (excluding postage) until 31 March 2017. 

 
 

The card above uses some of the Carried Away DSP and coordinates beautifully with the cloud Die from the Up & Away Thinlits. 

Another version in slightly different colours

 

I have also used some of the Carried Away DSP on the cards below, and matched it to Night of Navy Cardstock and ink. 



 
The cards below show just how versatile the hot air ballon die can be. A vase to hold flowers, a mini basket to hold the passenger riding the hot air ballon and a purfume atomiser.
 
 


 

Hope my cards have inspired you to pull out some card stock and a die you love and see how many different designs you can come up with.  If you want to purchase this bundle (stamp and die) or any Stampin'Up! Products then CLICK HERE. Be sure to ALLOW CONTACT so I can send you a gift.


Happy Crafting xx

 



 
 


2 comments :

  1. Great implementation of my card idea. I like it. Greetings from Germany.
    Stempelhead - Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your perfume bottle card. I am going to CASE it for a friend who loves perfume. She will be thrilled. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx