SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 13 February 2017

Everyday Heroes

The 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue is full to brim with delightfully amazing choices. The cards I feature today were all made with the Everyday Hero Stamp Set. Its a fantastic set for the amazing super hero Mum or Dad in your world, making cute fathers and mothers day cards. Also great for the little tots in ones life as what teeny tot doesn't love a cape wearing flying super hero!



  
Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White Cardstock were used with Island Indigo and Pool Party Inks.  The front city scene is stamped in Pool Party and then fussy cut. Island Indigo was used to stamp the city behind and then the fussy cut Pool Party was adhered in front with a tombow.

 

These comic strip cards were really simple to create,  and the best thing was I got to use up some smaller scraps of cardstock. I did a male and female version just swapping out the colours and embossing folders. The new Hexagons TIEF is amazingly real with its 3D affect I had to include a little on the males super hero card.

 

And I just had to do a pink version of the first card. I love the WoW stamp and if you are from the States then you can turn it upside down and use it as Mom.  Blushing Bride and Sweet Sugarplum are one of my favie go to girlie combos, so it was no brainer for me to use on this super wow girl card. 

 

I have seen some cards using this set, replacing the head with dogs, cats etc for the super hero pets in our lives.  The funniest one I saw was a super dog with the beams/ray stamp used as laser beams as the dog flies over the city - some people are so creative lol

Happy Crafting xx

 
 

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx