SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Bookcase Builder Cards

I brought the Bookcase Builder Stamp set for when I am making 3D cards, in particular cards that look like the interior of rooms in a house. Seeing I haven't made one of those cards since I got this set, I felt I needed to ink it up and make some basic cards.


 

I stamped everything onto Whisper White card stock including the sentiment. I added a thin black line around the edge with a journaling pen before adhering to a black card base. Little hearts are made using the Owl Punch.

 

I cased this card from Kylie Bertucci, just changing the card dimensions and sentiment. Isn't it just dandy! Great for males or the jet setting travellers in your life. I have used Smoky Grey and Dapper Denim card stock with the stamped images in coordinating ink on Whisper White.

  

Another simple and basic card I cased from Kylie Bertucci. I added a simple scored border and an enamel shape in the picture frame.  I love the Emerald Green.

 

Congratulations Baby Cards, using the Bookcase Builder stamps inked in various colours and stamped off to give a subtle effect for the card fronts. Vellum flower was made using the Flower Shop Bundle. I heat embossed the flowers in white, sponged colour on the reverse side, cut petals down to centre more then curled with a pencil and adhered 3 layers with Tombow. 

 

I used Blushing Bride, Pool Party & Whisper White card stock then added some doilies and ribbon. Stamp sentiment in coordinating ink colours and voila done - Very quick and easy! 

I can't wait to use the Bookcase Builder for what I brought it for - 3D cards.  But for now these types of cards are going to have to wait while I work on something else.

April is just around the corner and that means I only have 5 weeks to prepare for my first Stampin' Up! Convention (insert excited squeal here) I'm absolutely elated as this one is in Perth....which is great for me as I don't fly well, so I don't get to attend the Conventions over east.  I'm also massively stoked I get to attend the one in April, as we Demonstrators get to see all the new product but most exciting for me is the release of the new In Colours! 

I do have a few exciting cards to share in my next few posts, so hope you return to check out what my next crafty creations will be. Till then....

Happy Crafting xx

1 comment :

  1. Thanks a million for you.. You may love the 3D Cards from http://popupcards.net. Maybe one day you will need, just bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx